(C) ADMISION NOTIFICATION FOR M.Tech Programme
Applications are invited for admission to M.Tech Programme for the Academic Session 2013-14.
Eligibility will be in accordance with the rules and regulation of the M.G. University/Director of Technical Education Government of Kerala/AICTE.
Will follow the timeline issued by the M.G. University/Director of Technical Education Government of Kerala/AICTE.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates have to apply online on the college website at www.kmeacollege.ac.in Take a print out of the online application form after filling in all the details. The signed printout of the same together with a DD for Rs.500/-, made in favour of KMEA Engineering College and payable at Ernakulam towards the application fee, and copies of the following documents should be send to the postal address of the college on or before 30.06.2013.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Communication Engineering
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Computer Science & Engineering, and
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Computer Aided Structural Engineering
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Power Electronics
Documents to be submitted with the application
- Engineering Degree certificate and Mark lists upto 6th semester.
- GATE Score card (for Candidates with valid GATE Score)
- Community and Income certificate issued by the village officer for candidates who claim eligibility under SEBC quota.
- Community certificate issued by the Tahsildar for candidates who claim eligibility for reservation under SC/ST quota.
- True copy of professional experience certificate from the Head of the organizations where the candidate is working in case of those who passed AMIE/AMIETE.
- DD for Rs. 500/- made in favour of “KMEA Engineering College and payable at Ernakulam) towards the application fee.
- Nativity Certificate issued by the Village Officer (for Non-GATE candidates).
- Sponsorship Certificate (if applicable).
On or before 30.06.2013
Click here to Apply